Friday, 3 August 2007

Feeling Yukky!


Woke up with a violent headache, was getting ready for work

[the joys of putting fresh meat on shelves instilling wondrous ecstasy in my heart] when I noticed I'd developed a rash and within minutes I had my head down the toilet bowl being sick.


I arrived at work two hours late and my manager ordered me home -which makes me feel even more useless and more of a disappointment than usual....


Jonathan , my youngest [10] is plying me with offerings of Coffee and marmite on toast but I simply can't face it -too 'antsy' to sleep. Hope I'm ok for the weekend ; have a wedding tomorrow and am supposed to be in London on Sunday meeting a friend I haven't seen in years.


Ironic that I hardly ever have any social interaction but on a weekend where I have two events I feel like this !!!?? Hopefully it's one of those 24 hour things ; anyway enough Narcissism. Just hope they don't bawl me out at work tomorrow for letting them down. P.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Bah; if you're ill, you're ill!

Mark said...

P.S. Rest up, and get well soon!