Saturday, 6 October 2007

Apologies...

A big sorry to all for not being around for the past week.
It's been a bit rough to be honest and I'd appreciate some prayers for us all; but more especially for my cousin Isabel who's been informed that she has recurrent cancer of the lymph nodes, lungs and brain : It doesn't look good at all.
I'd also ask for your prayers for someone who's very lonely and mentally disturbed; and has made our family's life hell for nearly two years now with his vindictive violence and incredulously destructive acts. I can't go into it for legal reasons but trust me, our 'stalker' problem has caused us a vast amount of stress and financial loss ; the police want to throw the book at him; the crown prosecution services refuse to do anything; we're living on paranoid tenterhooks waiting for the 'next incident'; and frankly I thank God that I didn't grab a garden spade and cave the gentleman's head in the other night...even though I was a hair's breadth away from doing so...I am finding it very difficult to sympathise; so that's why I'm asking you all to pray for him - his mind must be in such a bitter turmoil.

4 comments:

Ttony said...

Prayers offered.

WhiteStoneNameSeeker said...

prayers...

Psiomniac said...

I can only offer my support and sympathy, for what it's worth.

gemoftheocean said...

You've got them! (I won't even say "in spades.")

seriously, things like that can keep you so drained it's a miracle more bad things don't happen because of having to cope like that.