Thursday, 3 January 2008

How discussions change...


...it started off pretty nastily and vituperatively;

it got worse - I was angry; and in my anger resorted to crude, vulgar and uncharitable language ; for which I apologise.

Yet somehow an argument over Tony Blair led to a question and answer session regarding the rights and wrongs of contraception and Natural Family Planning !!!? How did it happen ? still not exactly sure but I did write an awful lot - so much so that it seems like I love the sound of my own voice - but sincerely; I would appreciate any feedback by any among you willing to read through it - did my arrogance and rudeness prevent the message getting through ?

Any response/advice would be gratefully received - I need to grow up a lot more than i'll ever admit !


No comments: