Tuesday, 19 February 2008

Oh Karen what have you done ??? Cole Porter #1

The Sweet Gem of The Ocean has honoured me with a tribute to Cole Porter posting...
Now my young mate Neil Sturman [you heard the name here first] is a jazz and orchestral trombonist [with a band as well ! {Yes I am bloody jealous - I can't play the comb and paper !} - well he too is looking for material everywhere. I am forever suggesting Cole Porter ; but after a search of the t'interweb - there is simply so much to see and hear !!! Now we've all heard Frankie blare it out - so how about listening to little David Choi ? [He tries hard...]

1 comment:

gemoftheocean said...

BTW, have you see the movie "DeLovely?" It came out a few years back. I especially liked the fact that they did not dwell on the homosexual bit and concentrated strictly on his work. It wasn't the least bit "campy."