Friday, 1 February 2008

Passive Resistance...


Since Ed Balls's Trotskyite Decree from on high that teachers are no longer to mention "mum and dad" ; but must rather use the term 'Parents' - after pressure from Stonewall [in order to avoid 'offence to civic partners/non-gender specifics/extended multi-partner relationships']

Nicky has issued her own 'order' to our kids :

Every time a teacher says 'parents' , they have to reply : 'you mean my mum and dad' ?

A minor defiance...but every little helps !!!!

Although saying that , Jay and Rowan already have form : Rowan refused to shake Tony Blair's hand, was precluded from interviewing David Cameron because of her anti-Tory bias ; and Jamie yelled from the balcony 'We Want a Republic!!!' when Her Majesty The Queen visited the school....

Don't look at me - I'm Mr meek-and-mild -wouldn't-say-boo-to-a-goose - they don't get it from my Gene-pool [wink!]

3 comments:

miss book said...

And when you receive a letter home addressed to "the parents of..." what about addressing your reply to "the teacher of/Dr. of/Consultant of/etc...

Mrs Jackie Parkes MJ said...

yes a little defiance is certainly in order!

Fr PF said...

This reminds me of when my then-eighty-year-old mother was asked by some official or other: "What's your partner's name?" She, of course, replied: "I don't have a partner; I have a husband." (But from a former national president of the Union of Catholic Mothers, you wouldn't expect any less.)