Friday, 8 February 2008

Well Just a few quick ones...


My daughter Rowan has asked for some more 'Purgatory puzzles'
Remember the idea is that you have to identify the true nature of each of the three individual entities before you:
The Angel MUST tell the truth
The Demon MUST lie
The Human can do either...

A: B is an Angel
B: A is not a Demon
C: If you asked me, I would say that A is the Human


A: B is an Angel
B: A is not a Demon
C: If you asked me, I would say that B is the Human


A: B is an Angel
B: C is not a Demon
C: B is not a Demon


A: B is an Angel
B: C is not a Demon
C: If you asked me, I would say that B is the Human


A: B is an Angel
B: If you asked me, I would say that A is the Human
C: If you asked me, I would say that B is the Human


A: B is a Angel
B: If you asked me, I would say that C is the Human
C: If you asked me, I would say that B is the Human


A: C is an Angel
B: A is not a Demon
C: If you asked me, I would say that A is the Human




A: C is an Angel
B: C is not a Demon
C: B is not a Demon



A: C is an Angel
B: C is not a Demon
C: If you asked me, I would say that A is the Human

No comments: