Sunday, 2 March 2008

Guess Who's Jumped in at 10-1 ?????


Our very own Father Timbo ! The Blackfen Bonaventure !!!
He is now on the Paddy Power stakes for the next Archbishop of Westminster - Well done to the continuous hermy-newt!!!

Or is it commiserations ?

Could you imagine ?
within hours of a real priest taking over there'd be civil war ???

How many would be swept away in Finigan's wake?

http://www.paddypower.com/bet?action=go_type&ev_type_id=7371&category=SPECIALS&ev_class_id=45&disp_cat_id=


Who'dathunkit ????
All we need next is to get Fr Ray Blake in the running too; that would mean the gloves were well and truly off !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Fr Finnegan was appointed Archbishop of Westminster there would be civil war in no time. As for Fr Blake, God forgot to give him a brain and there would be civil war in a week. Both are their own inventions.

WhiteStoneNameSeeker said...

I only know Fr Blake from his blog-but I think personalities do shine through a blog, if for no other reason than we can hide behind a computer so the 'real' us tends to leak out because we are off guard.
I really like him and respect him.
I would hate to see him at Westminster because I think it will be a horrible mess for whoever gets the job-but I do think we need someone genuinely holy and HUMBLE in the chair and he seems to me both.
He doesn't come across as unintelligent to me; not sure what anon means...