Sunday, 16 March 2008

Last Day to Vote...


Only a day left to vote in The Catholic Blog awards....

It's a little saddening that despite the many, many thousands who read these blogs [not mine of course - I am lucky to get a few dozen - don't get me wrong ; I'm astounded I get that amount {you poor deluded fools - as if I had anything worthwhile to say ? [wink] } ] there have been only about 800+ voters....

Please don't think everything is a foregone conclusion and it isn't worth voting - admittedly some in the blogosphere are of such renown [notoriety] they truly deserve some recognition - but I'd ask you to refer to the site and see those who are now in the final ten in each category ; have a look at each and see whom you think is the better ? Plus if you'd care to look through the long lists of nominations and a site brings out a memory of a time the blogger truly touched your heart or made you reflect a little more deeply in some regard- make it known with a vote - please ? It could make all the difference in the world to them....

No comments: