Tuesday, 4 March 2008

sorry all...


Have hardly been able to blog at all recently ; slept through the alarm this morning and was thus 2 hrs late for work [Thank God I have considerate and charitable co-workers] and Monday was virtually all spent rushing here and there getting medical tests [nothing serious, more irksome than anything] ,visiting family, housework, cooking, shopping for necessities gifts etc - just plain crazy - and I've realized yet again I haven't answered the quiz questions - that's a week later than promised already - apologies - anyway will do what I can when I can, plus I may repost a few oldies from about 4/5 months ago just to keep this turning over and prevent boredom [if that were even tenable?? I've 'boring' written through me like a stick of rock]- maybe I'll be back on track in a day or two...but not everything will be re-posts...

No comments: