Thursday, 24 April 2008

Sorry All


...Life has been somewhat turbulent recently - and I have had neither the time, energy, enthusiasm or inclination to post anything ; even if I have spent the odd few minutes elsewhere, maybe commenting on a blog post; and invariably when I did it was somewhat belligerently if I was irked or disagreed with a viewpoint.
I apologise to all the regular visitors; and hope that normal service will be resumed as soon as possible ; but please bear with me - it may seem ridiculously petty but attempting to get finances to renovate the house, work turmoil , family illnesses and ultimately our car being stolen last weekend ; have left us completely drained and ravaged. I feel pretty guilty that so much upheaval and stress can be caused by such irrelevancies ; but there we go - I'm shallow !
Anyway will probably start blogging with earnest tomorrow...

8 comments:

WhiteStoneNameSeeker said...

I'll say a prayer. Just having the car stolen would be enough to send my bp through the roof-let alone anything else.
Life is a bit of a prickly cross at times bro.
God bless

Ttony said...

I'll say one for you too.

the mother of this lot said...

Me too!

MaggieClitheroe said...

No, not shallow, just human!
Praying for you and your family.
God Bless.

Philip said...

I know that feeling at the moment!

Hope things aren't too bad.

God bless.

PS Thanks for Fr D's details. He is offering two Masses for S (one in the EF).

gemoftheocean said...

That's okay, honey. We all have that. The last two months for me had been filled with similar stuff. Hope things will settle down enough for me to post regularly. I'm just now catching up with everyone from April. God bless and don't feel guilty for putting the house in order, so to speak.

Philip said...

I'm guessing things are still tough.

Thinking and praying!

Phil

Jackie Parkes said...

Please update my link to my new blog...details on the old!