Wednesday, 12 January 2011

The Promise - Confronting Fr Martin Rhonheimer and his lethally erroneous 'prophylactic intent'

Here's the deal: I was on James Preece's blog "Catholic and Loving it" the other day - discussing the technicalities of the scandalous Rhonheimer/Ivereigh paradigm...

[regarding condom-use for prophylaxis being permissible if the intention is towards preventing transmission of infection rather while inadvertenly and unintentionally contraceptive]

...with Nicolas Bellord - the lawyer who has unswervingly campaigned against the conspiracy with the Culture of Death at the St John & St Elizabeth Hospital [provision of contraceptives, morning-after pill, abortion referrals etc - ongoing after direct orders from the present Pontiff for it to cease - alas +Cormac and +Vin have defiantly refused to exercise their Apostolic duty to prevent this - but that's another story]

I commented that if I were able to return to my blog I would definitely "Take on Rhonheimer" and disseminate his writings - but that would require a new computer as my present one wouldn't even permit me access to my blog without crashing...

Now God certainly has a sense of humour; for at that very instant on another side of town my partner Nicky and my elder son Jay were staring at a 'special offer p.c.' and conspired between themselves to buy it for me - irrespective of our having no money - they bought it on the credit card.

So - here I am!

...I've been challenged to actually 'put up or shut up'

But where does one start?

I've lost virtually all my blog-followers because of my long-term absence ; so who will ever read this ?

What right have I to challenge the 'great and good', the 'movers and shakers' in the modern Church ?

Well ?
I don't think I'd be able to look myself in the mirror if I didn't do this now - because this is important - and I've yet to see anyone delivering the authentic orthodox Catholic teaching on the issue in full - and that terrifies me !
The whole Church should be speaking with one voice on this issue - and frankly it isn't - the Faithful should be fully aware of the Catholic teaching - and it isn't!

Not only that: The faithful are being lied to : By Catholic journalists, commentators, priests, bloggers, the Catholic media...and the voices of orthodoxy [even prominent Princes of the Church] are being dismissed, suppressed, ignored or even misrepresented.

Now I've been on the online Catholic scene for over a decade - and never before have I witnesed such a travesty - such a distortion of reality - and it terrifies me - for this fiasco to occur less than a year after the systemic anti-papal witch hunt by the mainstream media over his alleged cover-up of sexual abuse ?
It's deplorable !
A scandal upon us all.
...and there will be consequences for our failure.

So? This looks like it's going to be a long-term endeavour so I'd better hurry up about it and decide where to begin...
2004 and the Tablet article?
No : beginning at the beginning will only confuse the issue.
Tell you what - let's start at that fateful night when l'Osservatore Romano reported the Papal comments from 'Light of the World'.

3 comments:

Joseph Shaw said...

Welcome back!

You might be interested in my analysis of Rhonheimer's latest letter, linked from my blog - basically his position requires him to say that sodomy is only wrong if it has a contraceptive intention. A very odd position to take (no pun intended!)

Catherine said...

Good to have you back! May I suggest that you post the return of your blog on facebook and twitter. I am sure many of your followers will be delighted at your return to the blogsphere.

God Bless

Catherine

James said...

Welcome back!