Friday, 7 February 2014

First Friday...



Hail, Heart of Jesus-----Save me!
Hail, Heart of my Savior-----Deliver me!
Hail, Heart of my Judge-----Pardon me!
Hail, Heart of my Spouse-----Love me!
Hail, Heart of my Master-----Teach me!
Hail, Heart of my King-----Crown me!
Hail, Heart of my Benefactor-----Enrich me!
Hail, Heart of my Pastor-----Keep me!
Hail, Heart of my Friend-----Caress me!
Hail, Heart of my Infant Jesus-----Attract me!



Hail, Heart of Jesus, dying on the Cross-----Atone for me!
Hail, Heart of Jesus! in all its Condition-----Give Thyself to me!
Hail, Heart of my Brother-----Remain with me!
Hail, Heart of incomparable goodness-----Forgive me!
Hail, Magnificent Heart-----Shine forth in me!
Hail, Most amiable Heart-----Inflame me!
Hail, Charitable Heart-----Work in me!
Hail, Merciful Heart-----Answer for me!



Hail, Most Humble Heart-----Repose in me!
Hail, Most Patient Heart-----Bear with me!
Hail, Most Faithful Heart-----Make satisfaction for me!
Hail, Most Admirable and Most Worthy Heart-----Bless me!
Hail, Heart Most Peaceful -----Calm me!
Hail, Most Desirable and Most Beautiful-----Delight me!
Hail, Illustrious and Perfect Heart-----Ennoble me!
Hail, Sacred Heart Most Holy, and Balm Most Precious-----Preserve and sanctify me!
Hail, Heart Most Holy and Most Salutary-----Reform me!
Hail, Heart Most Blessed, True Physician and Remedy for all our ills-----Heal me!
Hail, Heart of Jesus, Consolation of the afflicted-----Comfort me!
Hail, Most loving Heart, burning Furnace-----Consume me!
Hail, Heart of Jesus, Model of perfection-----Enlighten me!
Hail, Heart of Jesus, Source of all happiness-----Strenghten me!
Hail, Heart of eternal benediction-----Call me to Thee!

No comments: